The Black's Building History
Black's Building Built
It was built in 1913 and actually set the standard for design of the neighborhood.
Construction begins on Blacks Store Addition
10-Story Addition Completed
The 10-story addition, built to tie into the original building, was completed. The 2-story annex was also purchased.
Remodeled 3rd Floor
Proposed Remodel of 3-story Addition to Black’s Building, Artist rendition.
Nelson Family Invests
In the 1980's the Nelson Family purchased the Black's Building and invested in renovating the building.
Black's Building corner with flag on top.